Blog

Heavy Metal Toxicity

Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on October 27, 2010 at 1:45 AM

Heavy metal toxicity in today’s  society is rampant.  As a practicing dentist for 30 years, and as a holistic educator, I can honestly say that heavy metals are probably the number one contributor to chronic neurological health diseases on the physical and mental planes. This includes but is not limited to Autism, Alzheimers, Parkinsons and Multiple Sclerosis.



 

Mercury poisoning has been implicated in a host of chronic symptoms of dis-ease, so it might be a good eye opener to have a look at this website                                               http://www.mercurypoisoned.com/symptoms.html  to see if any of the mercury toxicity symptoms resonate with you.


You may be wondering how you or your Indigo child could possibly have gotten into this situation. It is very easy when you understand that mercury is present in many products that we are exposed to routinely.


You remember all those tuna fish sandwiches you ate as a kid ?–toxic mercury (environmental). Or how about the 22 or so vaccines that you were exposed to in the first 6 years of your life ? - toxic mercury (preservative).  Or the pretty silver fillings in your mouth ? - toxic mercury.


And if you yourself don’t have those silver mercury fillings, how about your mother who carried you for 9 months in utero. Mercury does pass through the placental barrier. That would certainly be enough to get your system exposed to a high loading dose of mercury. And as you grew up, and made your regular checkups for immunizations,  your exposure only increased, augmenting the toxic load.  The cumulative amount of mercury being given to children in the average number of vaccines by age 6, would be an amount equivalent to 187 times the EPA daily exposure limit!!!!


And knowing now what you didn’t know before you read this BLOG, you need to take action. If you are an Indigo child or the parent of an Indigo child, and you have been diagnosed with a physical or mental disorder, or if you just don’t  feel right most of the time, I would highly recommend that you be tested for heavy metal toxicity.  It is a simple non-invasive urine test that is easily done at any competent physician’s office.


And  what do you do now? Now that you have been labeled with an “incurable” illness? Now that you need to be medicated for life to be “normal”?


THERE IS NO ILLNESS CAUSED BY A DEFICIENCY OF ANY DRUG.

 

Yes, that needs repeating.


THERE IS NO ILLNESS CAUSED BY A DEFICIENCY OF ANY DRUG.


When you realize this and truly believe it, you can begin to heal. You are perfection already. You are only out of balance. If you shift to this new paradigm of thinking, the healing will begin.


More to come.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2_3sKCdNRU


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bau4OiTs1Q&feature=player_embedded

      


Categories: Detox, Heavy Metal Toxicity

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

You must be a member to comment on this page. Sign In or Register

0 Comments